Rc5+

A2ON

Platinum Member
Anyone have the part number or a picture of the pad itself ?

The part number should be on the box if anyone has some pics or some laying around .?

Surprising given that with the high iron content of the pad the dust rusts when coming in contact with water and can destroy wheels !

Gutted though as really need this info , i wonder if i could cross reference a pic of a pad if anyone has one ?

4095 it's actually quite easy if you actually look on their website

I would've thought the pad would just look like any other 197/200 pad mate in terms of size and shape... The CL website will have all the info' on and from memory it also has friction coefficients on there too which may be of use depending on what info' it is you're after exactly.

4095 it's actually quite easy if you actually look on their website

Great thanks , i was just checking as i had seen a website that had it listed as a Clio3 has the site you found specified rs200/197 ? does that cross reference to the Mk2 meg also ?

That's directly off the cl website, it gives you the item no. for the Clio 3rs and price details for both rc5+ and rc6 front and rear

I have run RC6's for quite a while now (on my 3rd set).

not had any issues with wheel damage.

car gets bucket and sponge washed once a week.

oh and work perfectly on the road. Good bite from cold, then progressivly better with the more heat put into them.

squeel a little, but then you expect that from such a pad.

I wont be changing to another brand anytime soon.

4095 :001_unsure:

Just thought I would add these :smile:

Attachments

• Carbon Lorraine Motorsport Catologue (Front) 4098.jpg
    Carbon Lorraine Motorsport Catologue (Front) 4098.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Carbon Lorraine Motorsport Catologue (Rear) 4038.jpg
    Carbon Lorraine Motorsport Catologue (Rear) 4038.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Carbon Lorraine Motorsport Catologue Listing P10.jpg
    Carbon Lorraine Motorsport Catologue Listing P10.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 5
FMP I tried RC6s and the dust was quite literally unbelievable, from the jet wash to home ( couple miles ) left the wheels with a light dusting of orange crap.

FMP I tried RC6s and the dust was quite literally unbelievable, from the jet wash to home ( couple miles ) left the wheels with a light dusting of orange crap.

what colour where your wheels?

Seems strange, as mentioned, I have not suffered from any dust (well nothing more than normal). Thats with both white and black wheels.

maybe they have changed the compound slightly?

Similar Thread Suggestions