RB 197 Redcar Today

Had Black standard alloys, sprint spoiler, standard seats and non standard exhaust! Looked like a 200 diffuser was fitted. Car was very low, looked and sounded awesome. H444 was the reg.

I was in the Red Peugeot Teepee that was parked next to you on Majuba Road. I went to see the price of parking at the meter and decided at £3.00 I would move on to somewhere a little cheaper. You pulled out just before me and I followed you along the sea front. I used to have a 197 in RB, great colour, yours looked superb!
There are one or two on here from Redcar with 197/200 models, Glenn is from Redcar and has an awesome looking Raider!

Nice ha. Tbh I can't even remember seeing anyone there or behind me lol. I'm
Not from Redcar so not familiar with names of roads :tongueout:.
I love the colour but sometimes wish I got a LY one.

Would be nice knowing more people from the forum there isn't any that I know of from Northallerton

Will have to have a trip over the moors one night, not seen you lads for a while! Weather pending, I'm ok for any day next week apart from Friday anytime after 6. A run over Helmsley and back over Blakey with a stop at the Red Lion. Should take a couple of hours tops! Now who's in and what's the best night for anybody?

Will have to have a trip over the moors one night, not seen you lads for a while! Weather pending, I'm ok for any day next week apart from Friday anytime after 6. A run over Helmsley and back over Blakey with a stop at the Red Lion. Should take a couple of hours tops! Now who's in and what's the best night for anybody?

Stick a thread in the northeast section Simon you might get more people interested in the run out,I would be doubtful though my motor is getting looked at next week.

Similar Thread Suggestions