Raider paintwork plea....

Plea for help.. Owner of Raider#8 for a year or 2 now. Loving it, except its just been driven in to…

Im aware of the total mare getting paintwork done/matched. Has anyone ever found a good company for Raider paintwork? Or any matt paintwork for that matter?b4b331adf891526c3516b66f5c9b33a2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

offff not good!

speak to carl at repair & restore in goole - they do alot of liquid yellow painting...just might be able to offer some advice

Thanks, ill investigate. Luckily it's just panels, and that wing had seen paint before, and not perfect match. So keen to put in effort now to fully sort it...

Perhaps get the blade painted red too...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

There is no two ways about this but when it comes to paint work you pay for what you get.

I have seen full resprays on cars for £2500 that have been really bad and I have seen perfection done at £5000+

You want to find a bodyshop that is passionate about what they do and not just a main dealer , large company that have people there doing the same sh!t day in day out that dont care about the final product.

I would also recommend that you clearly state to the bodyshop that unless the work is perfect and its faultless you will not be accepting the car back or paying for it.

Full Respray is usually the only option they struggle with the colour match more than the Matt finish, the paint code is more blue than the actual car colour

I’ve owned #3 for the last 6 years so know the pain I’ve have a front bumper blown over and it’s never quite right

I have a extra paint excess on my insurance if i need to claim, might be worth looking into if you you are going through insurance and have protected no claims
bf0fcbdfebcf896d3bb442182bba5e93.jpg

Full Respray is usually the only option they struggle with the colour match more than the Matt finish, the paint code is more blue than the actual car colour

I’ve owned #3 for the last 6 years so know the pain I’ve have a front bumper blown over and it’s never quite right

I have a extra paint excess on my insurance if i need to claim, might be worth looking into if you you are going through insurance and have protected no claims
View attachment 133200

Have to say, Stunning looking car!

Reactions: Micah