Raider for sale.....

iAndy

Platinum Member
It is too tempting... I love them but really don't think I responsible enough to look after the paintwork on it.

Thought I would post a link then if anyone fancies one can be tempted lol

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4191150.htm

61 Plate and only £17500 gonna be a very lucky person that snaps it up

just noticed on the first interior picture why does it have red paint...when its a matt grey car. is that not a bit strange...

Think its just a brochure picture, if a red one came up for sale i would be tempted too much

but, 17.5k on a franch tin can? Also it's a 2011 car, not 2012 as advertised.

Last edited:
The whole advert just seems a little odd to me. The Car interior is from a normal red, not a matt red car. Then why haven't they shown the front in the standard pictures? the only front picture shown is in a different location with the reg plate blurred out....it's like they googled a bunch of images for the car and stuck them in the advert.

The owner is also on here. Cant remember his username.Joined not long after getting it.

Raider thou.... matt paint and that limited edition of only a few makes it sooo appealing. Garage is full at moment so not gonna sell anything to fit another one in. Plus I need something that can tow to get the new toy to track and back :worried:

a guy in germany is having issues for months now to get a paint-flaw fixed by renault. it appears after almost two months now they are still not able to get the colour right. at first they struggled even with the colour/clear paint mixture to get the matte effect right... they even offered him to take the car back and he can take another one...

I dont see the appeal of these, surely buying a 200 for around 10k and getting it wrapped makes much more sense?

I dont see the appeal of these, surely buying a 200 for around 10k and getting it wrapped makes much more sense?

I would agree but this raider is really special and it must be worth the money due to the fact it has 16 cylinders :zomg:.........well so the ad states

dont get the fascination, i think they look awful. The matt paint is nice, but the wheels are too big and look naff, and it sits higher than a land rover on sterroids