R26.R Spoiler

Has anyone thought about modifying an R26.R spoiler to fit a 200, do you think it would be able to be done?

car_photo_294108_7.jpg

car_photo_301273_7.jpg

Might try and photoshop fudge....

What do you think chaps?

I really can't decide what spoiler to go for, I want it to look OE and although I love the cup spoiler and it is technically OE, to people who are not in the know, it has a risk of looking a bit 'aftermarket'

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-R...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f0fd2bc93

Anything can fit with enough time and patience!

My mate fitted a mk1 Clio bodykit to a rover 220 coupe, which actually looked suprisingly good, but then it got scrapped

Not too sure it would fit, and even if it did, I think it would look more aftermarket than the cup spoiler.

For me the GT is best. Subtle, incorporates the brake light etc

Have you got a black roof? Here's mine. Think it looks the muts nuts personally df004310.jpg

It would have to be modifyed quite heavily to fit, but in theory it could work.

My roof is currently white, I really want it done in black though, looks amazing! :thumbup:

Is that wrapped or painted?

It would have to be modifyed quite heavily to fit, but in theory it could work.

My roof is currently white, I really want it done in black though, looks amazing! :thumbup:

Is that wrapped or painted?

It's painted. Came like that from factory, albeit I painted the spoiler myself as it came white

How about the Clio spoiler from the Dynamique model? Jase had it on his car (if you want pics). Its very similar to the R26.R but it will be a straight fit.

Yep, Clio Sport spoiler is the one to go for. Much more subtle, but adds that missing things to the rear end.

Here's some pics for your visual pleasure.

DSCF2694.jpg

DSCF2689.jpg

A dutty one!

DSCF2501.jpg

DSCF2534.jpg

Much cheaper than any of the others and is a genuine part, so fits great too.

Last edited:
Here's Mine
IMGP0278.jpg

Sorry Wrong Car Lol

Show Off :thumbup:

Now looking at that rear view, I cannot see any reason why an r26.r spoiler couldnt be modified to fit a 200, I also think it would look amazing and as far as I know, I would be one of a kind. I am really tempted to go this route. However the spoiler would have to fit to the body rather than the tailgate, I dont know if the boot would open fully...hmmmm

It was a ride in an R26.R at the ring that encouraged me to buy a Renault Sport in the first case, so quite personal for me.....!

Last edited:
Just spoke to K-Tec (who are just down the road from me!) Going to go down there and have a look at an R26.R spoiler in the flesh, see if it will fit with some fudging.

If it does, wht do you think on a Glacier White. i.e. Black, Carbon or White?

Oooh how exciting!