R-Link Question

Whenever I turn the car on, it's default setting appears to be AM radio regardless of what I was listening to - only a little gripe that I haven't had time to investigate yet but like most other people I don't listen to AM radio or want to have to change source every time I get in the car. How can I change this? Any other car used to just start with whatever I was listening to when I turned the car off last.

I don't know about the radio but my USB/iPod connection has stopped working such a pain can't work out to try it

Only had that problem with defaulting back to AM if I was listening to ipod via USB if you suddenly pull it out it other wise when I first start it up, it plays FM (ie one of the preset stations programmed) and if changing source goes back to the last FM station I listened to before selecting USB or Blue tooth.
Not sure (as I haven't really looked) if you can disable AM like you could in the 182 when going through the source list.

I'll probably just properly programme in some more FM stations. Just going to load up a USB with music and leave the plugged in the whole time so hopefully that'll override.

I will definitely look into disabling AM altogether though.