Quite little road trip......

Turns not so good

Headed over from Notts to Wrexham for some ford tuners open day, and it appears that the Clio's brakes are much better than a harley davidsons!

IMAG0993_ZOE003_zpsf9a8c790.jpg

:worried:

Good news is it shoud be straight forward with him going into the back of me. Bad news is that even on a steady drive (following my mates VW Transporter) i still only managed 24mpg

A lil gutted and a lil sore, but hopefully everything will be ok by next weekend!

Yea the rider and his passenger were fine, more anoyingly was the dickhead biker that caused it all just rode off! But on the other hand, people should learn to leave propper gaps between cars and this would never have happened

They dropped off my courtesy car earlier....
IMAG1000_zps9705a19c.jpg

So far... i hate it. Its the campest thing this side of butlins, it makes me sea sick going round corners and there is an awful drone from the exhaust at certain speeds!

+ side is ive been to my bodyshop guy and spoke to Karl about a new bumper, so hopefully i can give it back soon!

My ex had one of them. I hated even being seen in it esp with the roof down. Very over rated car in my opinion.