Quick detailer

Maz

Platinum Member
What you using and why ?

I've just finished my zymol and not sure what to try next with clay.

I've just got the Holy Grail!!

Been after it for months and months but it's been out of stock everywhere!!

Zymol Field Glaze, can't wait to try it!!

Other than that I can recommend raceglaze clear mist!!

I used megs on the 182 and it worked ok, but thought I would treat the 200 to something a little more special lol

If you want something more special then the zaino Z8 is meant to be great. Gtecniq C2 is also great as a quick detailer and actually adds protection

I might try some of that Phil, what clay do you use with it ?

I don't use clay with it!

What I do is detail my car every six months using zymol concours and in-between use a QD to bring back the shine. Field Glaze is meant to be the best.

Problem is that it's £20 for 234ml and it's like rocking horse **** to get hold of. I have been waiting 18months to get some.

As for clay I use zymol's with zymol's lube and it's the best but it is £50.

What do you want to use it for? If you want something that leaves a great finish and adds protection to the car, go for Dodo Juice Red Mist or Red Mist Tropical. The car needs to be clean to use this and it's not really classed as a quick detailer, it's more of a spray protection detailer/sealant, it's a fantastic product though!

U can try some of my finish kare maz just a microfibre needed though not clay.

I have horrific images of people using quick detailer incorrectly, on a car after a drive or something. Rubbing grit, dust and dead flies into the paintwork with a manky cloth.

Hopefully, nobody here does this. :smiley:

I have horrific images of people using quick detailer incorrectly, on a car after a drive or something. Rubbing grit, dust and dead flies into the paintwork with a manky cloth.

Hopefully, nobody here does this. :smiley:

Is that not what it is for ;/

LMAO! Only joking!