Questions about H&R setup

Okay so basically I am a bit of a noobie when it comes to suspension as I am clueless! So I thought where better to ask than in here!
so basically, I am looking to get H&R springs. 30/40. I have a non-cup edition clio and I was wondering whether or not it would be a massive difference ride wise. Now I know it would sit better but I love feeling like I'm in a go kart and my bum is being ripped along the floor. I love feeling every debt and stone in the road. So, will this work? I was looking and most comments say about how it runs on their cup dampers but none on the standard dampers. Any ideas on either how I could make it feel like a go kart or whether this would do the job.
Thanks.

I would probably just keep you eye out for some second hand cup dampers then stick those on at the same time.

have u considered getting some Eibach's?/give a decent drop without compromising handling..i've got them on my non cup and cant praise them enough..just a thought there for ya...

have u considered getting some Eibach's?/give a decent drop without compromising handling..i've got them on my non cup and cant praise them enough..just a thought there for ya...

I looked into them but they didn't have amazing reviews and they're a little out of my price range. And they fairly sturdy and stiff?

with a non cup suspension they work really well together..tbh with ya i didnt even notice any diff once they had been fitted..the comfort is still the same just the stance is much sexier ...