purple 197

I was driving home from work yesterday in buckingham. and was gobsmacked to see pull out infront of me, was a 197 in a dark purple, it looked amazing, it was definatly a 197 too as i followed it up past silverstone way.
really looked the balls.

had recaros, im sure it was a respray too. almsot 100% renault didnt sell the 197 in purple?

or am i wrong. + he was coming from a paint workshop which kinda made me thought, couldnt be standard lol :lol:

ye deffo looked awesome tho

ive seen this one aswell

1402707-2.jpg

http://pistonheads.com/sales/1402707.htm

Last edited:
it seriously did, if i see him again ill try get him talkin haha.
it had that sorta look. black speedlines.
recaros. no spoiler. had a miltek pockin out.
wouldnt suprise me if it had the carbon diffuser. looked the sort of car. was really clean even though it was really mucky out. well looked after.
and had engin stuff done too, i couldnt keep up. look really smart.

should be think he works at the paint works by where my factory is. he came out of there. probs had it sprayed for free

wots the point? he's selling it for 8.2k... cant u get a 197 for that nowadays!? and it wouldnt be a cat c either!!

I've been thinking about this 'purple 197'. the Clio GT comes in a purple/blue colour, it's not that is it?

2009_Renault-Clio-GT_05.jpg

It looks more blue in the pictures but i've seen one in the 'metal' and it looks kinda purpley :smile:

I've been thinking about this 'purple 197'. the Clio GT comes in a purple/blue colour, it's not that is it?

2009_Renault-Clio-GT_05.jpg

It looks more blue in the pictures but i've seen one in the 'metal' and it looks kinda purpley :smile:

na it was a real bright purple. cant think of a car witht he same colour to compare.

its a 197 too. looked really nice, was a young guy driving too suprised he aint on here