197: Problem, please help

i know there are many possible things this could be but i cant check untill the morning and i am meant to be traveling down for fcs tomoro morning so...

Driving home tonight and without any change to how the car was driving etc the spanner came on the dash along with the message "Electronic Fault"

like i said i know this could be a number of things but if you could all say what you think it may be based on experience of knowledge that would be great

Thanks

What else happened? Any change in the car at all. Did the message disappear once you turned the car off and on again?

I would say its an ecu glitch not heard of this warning before but renault electrics are very tempremental

General warning message. Can be anything from an internal fault with instrument panel to wiring to a fault with an ecu on the multi plex network. I would disconnect negative terminal off battery for a few mins and then reconnect and see what you've got. Trip to the dealer will be needed soon to get it checked tho

Yea, got my mate to look at it Saturday morning at 8 and we were on the road by 9 so I was quite lucky really, was I parked next to u today? Couldn't be many clios with 18" speedlines