Pro Speed Exhausts (Cardiff)?? Your views

Hi Guys.

Hope you all had a good christmas.

Before I was interested in getting a clio 197, I was interested in a Seat Leon Cupra mk1 and a Clio 182 on both forums one of the exhaust companies they talked about was a company in Cardiff called Pro Speed.

I live in Hampshire so about 2 hours away so not local. lol.

I don't know if any of you have heard of this company before and if you have had an exhaust fitted onto your 197 by them but they seem really good? I have read good reports from previous customers about the service, performance of the looks of the exhaust on their car.

I only say put this post on here as I have read different reports about the Milltek Cat back exhaust which a few of you have got and which I am thinking of getting as well, but have found that it drones on motorways and that the stainless steel tips don't stand out enough from the diffuser. :thumbdown:

Below is the link to the website and to a you tube clip of a clio 182 with a exhaust fitted by Pro Speed.

http://www.pro-speedexhausts.co.uk/sounds.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDPK4aFchJY

I prefer the full sport sound exhaust on the website, it's not stupidly loud but has a nice deep tone to it and don't pop and bang.

Look forward to hearing your views on Pro Speed and hopefully I have added another business to the list of places to try for people looking to have a new exhaust put on. :thumbup1:

Cheers

Chris :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Hey Chris,

I was in studying in Cardiff before I came back to Malaysia and have used Pro Speed Exhaust for my car there.

They are good. The person who fitted my exhaust was good and knew what they were doing when it came to exhausts.

Jeremy

Hey Chris,

I was in studying in Cardiff before I came back to Malaysia and have used Pro Speed Exhaust for my car there.

They are good. The person who fitted my exhaust was good and knew what they were doing when it came to exhausts.

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy.

Good to hear from you mate.

Have you got any exterior pic or vids of inside or outside you car you could send me or put on here so I can get a better picture on the looks or sound like please?

Clio looks nice mate.

Hope your uni course went well

Cheers

had a cat back done on my 182 by them theyr work is top quality the owners name is charle he is very good and helpfull im gona be taking the 197 there once its lowerd

Hi Jeremy.

Good to hear from you mate.

Have you got any exterior pic or vids of inside or outside you car you could send me or put on here so I can get a better picture on the looks or sound like please?

Clio looks nice mate.

Hope your uni course went well

Cheers

Sorry mate, been a few years ready since I was in Cardiff. Not even in the UK nemore... Neways I had a Civic then...

hi there mate the best around in terms of custom exhaust systems tell charly boy WILL sent you there and he will sort u out iv taken all my cars there evo,sti,m3,cozzy,ctr...etc

hi there mate the best around in terms of custom exhaust systems tell charly boy WILL sent you there and he will sort u out iv taken all my cars there evo,sti,m3,cozzy,ctr...etc

Hi Mate.

Cheers for your views on Pro Speed.

Sounds positive about Pro Speed then. :smile:

You got any pics of your clio with Pro Speed exhaust on?

What type did you go for Full Sport etc?

Pretty good for price would you say?

before

DSC_0452.jpg

after

DSC_0458.jpg

DSC_0468.jpg

perfect fit and perfect sound i had mine made so when your croozing on the motorway its totaly silent but when you give it some beans its nice and beefy
all for £400 roughly. id never even consider puting any other zorst on my cars

had a cat back done on my 182 by them theyr work is top quality the owners name is charle he is very good and helpfull im gona be taking the 197 there once its lowerd

Wicked mate.

Remember the pics and vids after of what it sounds like :tongue_smilie:

I think I will take mine there.

I have a feeling it may work out cheaper than a Milltek Cat Back from K-TEC

Last edited:
it works out cheeper imo as it is made and fited at the same time so no hastle drive in drive out job done. also iv already put piks up for you, and as for sound you can choose your own when you get there the quietest one will sound like you standard one then goes up from there

before

DSC_0452.jpg

after

DSC_0458.jpg

DSC_0468.jpg

perfect fit and perfect sound i had mine made so when your croozing on the motorway its totaly silent but when you give it some beans its nice and beefy
all for £400 roughly. id never even consider puting any other zorst on my cars

Looks really nice fits perfect as well.

Can you choose the tailpipes to fit your 197 or not?

its all custom so he has hundreds of tips you choose and he welds them on he took my old zorst of then we put loads upto the bumper to see what i wanted

if i have one it will be 2.5 inch slash cut same as standard just nice and shiny lol

Sounds good mate. :biggrin:

I will be looking for one that looks very similar to the 200 tips where you they stand out and it more of a straight cut not at an angled slash cut like what u are looking for?

If that makes any sense? lol