Private plate!!

I currently have a twingo 133 cup and after a bit of searching i have found a plate that is t33 cup? But i am unsure whether this will look rubbish? Kind of think it will look like 133 cup from a far!!

I am now getting laughed at by my girlfriend it has now gone from the dvla website!! only other decent one is t33 ufo.

Someone must have seen your idea lol

That guy that bought CL10 CUP was on their site the first day it was released. He was trying to sell it for some obscene amount, I think he kept it himself after all that lol

Another idea...Instead of CUP or 133 you could go for Va Va Voom....I was close to getting V4 VVM before I got mine.

Looks pretty awesome!

Or even TW?? VVV (Twingo VVV'm)

Last edited:
When purchasing a numberplate, if its a good idea, never post it on an open forum. Someone else will buy it before you.

I used to have a Mk2 Golf with A2 VUU. When i purchased it, i told everyone and there were a lot of people saying they had considered the plate, and there was one that was also about to buy it. The model designation for the Mk2 Golf was A2 and V double U finished the plate off well.