Price check

If you're only borrowing a grand or two, I'd suggest interest free credit card if you can pay it back over say 15 months. There are some fab offers at the moment, Santander being one, 0% transfers and purchases for 15 months. Unless the dealer offers 0% Interest finance. Either way haggle but play poker with it. Don't give much away. Just get his best price. I don't know much about cars but money I do!!;-)
Good luck.

It's a 1.2 turbo yes mate lol I used to have a standard 1.2 and the acceleration difference is much better, still don't think they should bother with turbos on 1.2's though lol [MENTION=51445]Kazumz[/MENTION]

Last edited:
It's a 1.2 turbo yes mate lol I used to have a standard 1.2 and the acceleration difference is much better, still don't think they should bother with turbos on 1.2's though lol @Kazumz

I had a mapped 130bhp 1.1/2 TCE and it hit 155 Foot Pounds of Torque, very close to the 200's redline but it was at 2.5K RPM in the TCE. I was asking because if you've had it mapped too, you'll feel the torque is very similar to a 200, except in the 200 it doesn't drop off at all, it only climbs.

I haven't had any mods done to it at all mate, my 200 will be the most powerful car I've owned so I'm looking forward to that massively, plus the look of a 200 is much more appealing to my eye sight as my SX is a 57 plate so the older shape!