Manifold price check

Hey all,

Looking to get the manifold replaced ASAP as I have a blow from the flexis. I've seen a couple people on here have replaced the standard manifold with the Toyosports one, however on their eBay site the part is £850!!! Surely this can't be right? I'll ring them tomorrow to double check.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-C...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c68adf6c4

Unless you have any other suggestions about what to do?

Should probably get my cambelt done too at the same time, so TDF or 519?

Thanks in advance!

I don't think TDF take such jobs any more, 519 will be your option:wink:

Re price, bloody hell that went up twice its price!

No stock, I've been in touch with them a month ago they said they'd pout the price back to 229 as soon as they get new ones.

The two chinese boys that used to weld them got both their hands cut off for stealing shark fins on the market. It could take some time before they make new manifolds...

Last edited:
If you go stock manifold look at getting ruk involved I'm at this point at the moment and luckily
they are helping us if not its £1100 fitted or there's a site that sells it £675 but its on back order from france
mine is SUPOST to be on the way I've been waiting 16 days so far, I can not believe they don't even stock
a couple in the uk, if it wasn't for ruk I would be searching for some one to repair the flexis instead
cheaper and quicker

It looks like alot of manifold's are going now.
Mine is utterly shot but I'm going to replace the flexi's. Tony Banks exhaust in leeds with replace the flexi's for £179, just got to find someone to take off and replace the manifold now.

Maby I take that back about ruk just spoke to misses who spoke to them today
only to be told it still hasn't been sent out yet so we are going in to 3 weeks waiting,
im supposedly on the critical list the 1st one that comes into uk we get (bull s**t)
cant imagine how long it would take if I wasn't on th critical list, seriously how many 197/200's are in the uk and not
One manifold

Yeah, he bumps the price up when none are in stock. Silly really, don't know why he don't keep the price the same and say there's no stock?!

It's also worth noting guys that the reason for manifold failure is the dogbone engine mount, lower mount. So of yours seems ok for now change that first. Or at the same time at least, it'll rescue the new manifold!!

Might get an up-rated mount then. If not, certainly a new renault one.

Out of interest - how many of us have had, or currently have, a cracked manifold / split flexi?

We do, been waiting over two weeks and local Renault dealer says no date on arrival. They have the car, we have a loan '08 Clio diesel, which is quiet nice really and cheaper on fuel :smile:

We do, been waiting over two weeks and local Renault dealer says no date on arrival. They have the car, we have a loan '08 Clio diesel, which is quiet nice really and cheaper on fuel :smile:

How much are Renault contributing towards a new exhaust? just curious about this.

I put an offer in on the ones on ebay, £199 it might gee him up into getting them faster, I'll get one when he has them back in stock.

It's only valid for 48 hours so unless he gets some in quick, be a decent deal at £199 anyway.