Predict the score

I'd rather have Mourinho that Ronaldo, but money talks and Real will need to sell a few to balance things out for this ''Financial Fair Play'' thing. I think Benzema is going to go this summer, don't think it'll be to us as he had his chance a few years ago and snubbed us and Fergie rarely asks twice. It's the same with City, they're going to have to be very careful this summer, I read that they made £120M loss this year and because of that they can only make a loss of £30M each of the next 2 seasons or face losing their CL place. That'd be embarassing...

Obertan is an odd one. He looks like he could be the real deal one minute and then the next minute he looks so wild and sloppy. Like you say, if he got a good run in the team, or on loan then maybe that'd bring it out of him a bit and give him some consistency. I look at him like Rossi & Forlan, he's got ''it'', he just needs to get it out and get some confidence.

Danny Drinkwater has done very well out on loan too this year and Tom Cleverley looks like being a top top midfielder. There's options there if Fergie decides to have a firesale. Personally I'd let Giggs, Carrick, Kuzscak, Berbatov, Macheda and Ferdinand go. That's a big chunk off the wage bill and would put a decent amount in the kitty too for some new faces.

Alexis Sanchez' name keeps popping up on the forums too.

yeah ive noticed that, it looks like the signing of young is imminent, fergie has stated he wants it wrapped up before saturdays international!!

certainly going to be a fun summer for us I feel!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Big Ben General Chat 10
smiler Suspension, Brakes & Steering 4
Roy General Chat 9