Predict the score

haha get away roy!!!!

I must admit I feel rather confident! I think the fact that mascherano at centre back, hes had a shocker more or less every game hes played against us! I think it will be a close game, and I do believe barca will score first.... but we never give up!! were better than 2009, we relied very heavily on that **** ronaldo... now we have little pea ( prime) rooney, park, giggs who have all been fantastic in europe. We have also only conceded 4 goals in europe, fair enough weve not had the hardest of routes.... but chelsea i was wary of and we walked it!!!

I think the fact messi hasnt scored in england may help ( 9 years now!!)
the fact its at wembley, the fact we BELIEVE, the referee who has reffed us before, also england internationals before, he seems to understand the english game more than the others which helps. Think tonight is the chance for rooney, hernandez to step up and be counted!!! and i BELIEVE we will!!!

Im going to go for a close game, but a 2-1 win for united.

Must say, its one game that I wish I wasnt getting involved in as for the neutral its going to be one hell of a game! and I BELIEVE WE CAN DO IT

normally i would love to see a british team the champions league but as am a liverpool fan i cant very well go an support united but i hate barca as well just hope its entertaining if any1 can beat barca its united

barca win on penos

Cigar for Roy, dont tell the missus you won £40 or she'll find some new curtains

Yeah certainly have to agree there Roy, apart from the first ten minutes we looked awful!

Gave them far too much space on the ball, the majority down to there movement, but giggs and carrick simply couldnt put up with the brilliance of their midfield.

Congrats to Barcelona, Pep has certainly created something special, and amidst specualtion, he would be silly to leave.

Hopefully, showing in front of the Owners, they will now see that to compete with the best you need to have the best, and give fergie some money to draft in quite a few players!!!

Scholes - Retire
Gibson,Oshea,Macheda,Obertan,Bebe,Evans,De Laet, Kuszcak,Hargreaves,Owen, Certainly need offloading.

As regards to Berbatov, I find it VERY strange indeed. Something has DEFINATELY gone on behind the scenes. Everyone else was there to support the squad, apart from him?

Fair enough hes been joint top goalscorer, but when you look at his record, its nothing short of shocking. I believe with a year left on his current contract, they should seriously listen to offers, as it would make perfect sense to cash in with him been top goalscorer.

Nicely done Roy!!! :worried:

They deserved that though, they were superb. I think Valencia had an absolute sh!tter and Vidic could probably have done more for 2 of the goals but we can be proud of that performance. Rooneys goal was fantastic. Just a shame he and Chicharito didn't see too much of the ball after that.

Ah well, always next year... As long as it's not Barca again in the final hahaha!!! :smiley:

Keil, I'm with you, Berbatov is an odd one, I think he'll be gone this summer, he just doesn't fit and doesn't look happy. Apparently the De Gea deal is already done and we're in for Nasri and Young, both of which would be good signings I think. We shall see though, it'd be nice to bring Ronaldo back home, or maybe that Messi lad, he looks a good player. :smiley:

personally I wouldnt give ronaldo the satisfaction of wanting him back. Yeah he was a good player for us, but how much would they demand for him? how much would he want on wages etc?

Id like to see nasri, as I think he would be great for us, not too sure on young tbh mate, think hes very much like nani, very hit and miss.

Id like to see sneijder personally

Apparently he's fell out with Mourinho and they'd let him go ''cheap''. About £50M. Well cheap. :smiley:

Sneijder would be fantastic, I was gutted last year when I heard Van der Vaart was coming to England and it wasn't to us. He's a class act. I think Sniejder is like a more harrdcore version of him, he'd fit in well and be a good replacement for Scholes. I'd like Owen to stay, but Diouf and Welbeck need to be given a chance, they've both done really well on loan this year.

Congrats to Barcelona, Pep has certainly created something special, and amidst specualtion, he would be silly to leave.

To be honest he hasnt really had much to do, he inherited the majority of that team. I reckon I could have done that.

I do love watchin barcelona, they play the best football and are a joy to watch. Totally deserved the win, ran over the top of Man Utd, and im still unsure how Valencia never got sent off. Tackling was shocking, looked like he spat the dummy right out.

Man Utd arent the team they used to be, shame really, alot of there team isnt what Id call "Man Utd class", to many average players.

I don't know, we've always struggled in Europe. It's as good a team as we've had for the last few years I think. It's a more rounded team then we've had in a long time, Ronaldo going certainly helped that in some respect. It's definately a transitional team. I'm glad Neville has walked away and I think Scholes should really do the saem this summer. I'm on the fence about Giggs, he's been very good all year but there's better than him out there now and I'd like to see Obertan and Morrison given a chance to proove what they can do.

It's been a funny year all round in the Premiership, Chelsea and Aresenal haven't been great either. Shows how tough our league is compared to others around Europe.

have to disagree Im afraid Graeme. Look at ancelotti for instance, he inherited a very good side, and did nothing with his tactics!

Yeah I was the same regarding VDV when he went to spurs!!

I think were going to be rather busy this summer! I can see quite a few going and a few coming in! As regards to ronaldo, do you think he would come back when mourinho is destined to take over in a few seasons time??

I think the best move for obertan... personally would be to get rid, hes not even been making the reserves team, which isnt good!! If we do happen to keep him I think pop him out on loan to one of the newly promoted teams, and see what he can do.

Not too sure on diouf, but definately keep hold of wellbeck, although I can see brucey making an audacious bid for him, as he and gyan have created a fantastic bond.

For me as stated before, scholes HAS to retire now, I cant see him getting a look in next season when sneijder arrives

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Big Ben General Chat 10
smiler Suspension, Brakes & Steering 4
Roy General Chat 9