POTM March 2019

Jimmy

Good cop
Welcome to the Photo of the Month March 2019! As per the plan that was posted up at the end of last year, this month's theme reverts back to a 'Free for All'!

1. This is a Clio forum - and a [preferably your] Clio needs to be somewhere in the shot.
2. You may enter more than one photo to show your skills! However only the first one submitted counts.
3. Only new photos - taken this month - can be submitted.

Entries will be accepted up until Sunday 31st March, however a couple of days grace may be given, due to the delay in getting this thread up.

On that note, massive apologies for the lateness of this thread being started.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to @Cliosport-carl for the work he puts into POTM. It does take a lot of time to get this sorted each month and I am very grateful for all his help - thank you Carl.

Reactions: Priyank.A and Beany
Been a quiet few months for POTM huh. Definitely thanks to @Cliosport-carl and @Jimmy for the work they put in! Here’s my submission for the month!

View attachment 132317
I love pics like this makes the cars look like little toys... and yeah for me the bike trade picks up this time of the month so when im no head down and working when i get home i tend to chill and sleep.

Reactions: Priyank.A

Similar Thread Suggestions