POTM - March 2017

Jimmy

Good cop
Like a photographic juggernaut, POTM arrives at full pelt into March, ready to gather up your entries and display them to an eager and picture-loving forum!

This month's theme will be -SHADOWS - shadows of your car, shadows on your car, shadows in your car, eponymous F1 cars, Cliff Richard's backing band(!) (ask your parents, kids) - the choice is yours :smile:

As ever with the forum POTM themes, the scope for variety and creativity is there for your talents to indulge, so let your camera be your easel and show the world (well, this forum at least..) your artistry!

The competition opens NOW and will run until Tuesday 28th, where a voting thread will be started.

**In the interests of fair competition - and in order to encourage creativity - we politely ask that all entries are new photographs, taken specifically for the contest.

Thank you, happy snapping, and Good Luck!

The forum team.

**In the interests of fair competition - and in order to encourage creativity - we politely ask that all entries are new photographs, taken specifically for the contest.

Firstly - brilliant intro Jimmy. You most certainly have a gift with verse :smile:

Secondly; and as discussed - so agree with the above :smile: Nuff said.

since the feb 2017 vote thread is closed ... thanks guys. well chuffed with the win. :smile:

So was locking the car up today and I was still thinking how the hell am I going to get a good shadow and as we all look back at our cars when walking away I got it so with the help of the Mrs phone camera as my dslr is else where
May I present my entry
IMG-20170314-WA0001.jpg

Complete with fishnets

As co-host of the Photographic comps we run here - i've embarrassingly not managed an entry for a few months, but this month had a clear 'vision' in my mind of some early morning shadows......

Had a couple of trips out with the camera - but there's always been other cars around or something else ugly in the shot ! So getting up before sunrise this morning on a truly fabulous day - i waited and eventually managed to pretty much get what i wanted.

Looks like i've doubled-up and covered the 'reflections' topic i missed entering too :smile:

"Sunrise over the Broads":

Photo%20comp%201_zpsqvf11pdn.jpg

As co-host of the Photographic comps we run here - i've embarrassingly not managed an entry for a few months, but this month had a clear 'vision' in my mind of some early morning shadows......

Had a couple of trips out with the camera - but there's always been other cars around or something else ugly in the shot ! So getting up before sunrise this morning on a truly fabulous day - i waited and eventually managed to pretty much get what i wanted.

Looks like i've doubled-up and covered the 'reflections' topic i missed entering too :smile:

"Sunrise over the Broads":

Photo%20comp%201_zpsqvf11pdn.jpg

Looks almost albi with that lighting mate! Amazing the RB colour really.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Really good shot Shuv!

Keep the entries coming in guys, still plenty of time and with the longer days/that bit more sunshine, more scope for some creative shots! Thanks for all the photos submitted so far!

Reactions: sevenfourate

Similar Thread Suggestions