POTM JANUARY 2019

Jimmy

Good cop
Happy New Year to everyone, hope you've all had a good one. Welcome to the first POTM of 2019. To start the year, and to take advantage of current climatic conditions, the theme for January will be WINTER. Frost, ice, snow, rain, dark clouds.... so many opportunities to come up with a suitable entry!

1. This is a Clio forum - and a [preferably your] Clio needs to be somewhere in the shot.
2. You may enter more than one photo to show your skills! However only the first one submitted counts.
3. Older photos are allowed, with it being a themed month.

Please submit your chosen photo into the thread below. Entries are allowed and will be accepted up until 31st January 2019, with voting following shortly after.

Good luck to everyone and thank you for supporting POTM!

**Please keep an eye open for the epic Photo of the Year 2018 contest! The thread will be going up this week!**

Reactions: Gus and Beany
why is it sunny outside..... how am i going to get a winter shot im sure it hasn't even been frosty.. may have to use the photo taken already excuse for this month.

Reactions: Jimmy
any last min entries... due to the weather forecast I think I might give it until tomorrow night before i open the voting thread.. get some more pics up.

Reactions: Jimmy

Similar Thread Suggestions