*POTM* December - Festive

Hi everyone :smile:

After last months controversial 'Speed' theme, its time to go for something that's a bit more involving, and just in time for us to get in to the holiday spirit!

This Months theme will be: Festive

Yep, it's time to wheel out the tinsel and crackers!

As ever the photo must have been taken by YOU between 00:00 12th December 2013 and midnight on 5th January 2013.

Photos should be emailed to 'Rob.andrew.owen@gmail.com' and must be received by midnight on the 5th January, I will post up the pictures in this thread ahead of the voting. The email must be headed POTM December 2013 - (forum username) e.g. POTM December 2013 - jase, if its not headed this way it will be considered to be spam and treated as such.

DON'T forget if you want to stand a chance of winning the annual Photo of the Year prize you must be a paid member of the forum when you enter your photo....

Don't forget to read this thread before entering the competition
http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24212

Anyway good luck everyone and happy snapping!!

The POTM of the month for this month will be run in association with our site traders...

msvt_zps1e5ecc6b.gif

did anyone bother this month?
Nope! Not a single entry! Not sure if it was a crap theme or maybe just a bad time of year for people not getting spare time!? I think next year we'll run a 'photo of the year' competition over December where people enter their best pics or something like that.

Keep your eyes peeled for the January POTM competition launching soon. Planning on going with an 'anything goes' theme to get us rolling :smile:.

Thanks [MENTION=4391]Deaks[/MENTION] lol, becoming a moderator took my priority this month

right Guys!

I only received one entry this month! From Lewis Flintham, but since he clearly made the effort to take the pic (and got it on theme, and on time) I'm going to award him the win :smiley:.

New theme coming soon :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions