I checked the other day and even with me being inactive on the site for about 3 years I am still 7th on the list of highest number of posts!

11th mate :tongueout:

Still good going though!

I've been solidly posting for a few years now and not even half way to foxy!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Ye something like that, I was trying to find it just but I can't remember where I found it!

Members at the top of the forum mate :smile:
ah ye, found it thanks. It says Paul is a Banned Member, is that correct?

I think I came on the site a few times in the months after I part exchanged my 197 for my MPS, which was about 5 years ago. I know I had a good post count before I stopped visiting, but I didn't think I would still be even in the top 50 when I came back.

Just had a look shit I've spent some time on here 7505 posts so far and I had a year off

Well I suppose someone has to put the Spam filter to the test :tonguewink::tonguewink:

Just kidding Kev, love ya really! :smile: we can rely on you for the finest photos of Spa, random weirdness and (my personal favourite) pictures of busty, European barmaids :hearteyes: keep it up buddy (no pun intended)!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
ah ye, found it thanks. It says Paul is a Banned Member, is that correct?

I think I came on the site a few times in the months after I part exchanged my 197 for my MPS, which was about 5 years ago. I know I had a good post count before I stopped visiting, but I didn't think I would still be even in the top 50 when I came back.

no paul isnt banned was just a joke from way back

Reactions: Arran