Deleting posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea what your on about but thats an odd way to make a point.

Sure, I could have been a little politer, I mean hell "I" could always do with that! :smile: But ultimately the deletion system still doesn't tell you who/what/why so you need to create a new post to find out.

Anyway all sorted now, so in the great words of Officer Barbrady, "move along, nothing to see here" :smiley:

(Feel free to delete this thread now anyway)

Rich.

barbrady.png

To be honest, I can understand both sides of this argument.

I went to update a thread I made about a welsh run this month and found it had been deleted. I appreciate the time people take to moderate, but some useful posts are deleted when some topics have tons of pointless chats which are left to stay. Love a bit of banter, but only if that applies to all!

Shame it's got to this point really.

To be honest, I can understand both sides of this argument.

I went to update a thread I made about a welsh run this month and found it had been deleted. I appreciate the time people take to moderate, but some useful posts are deleted when some topics have tons of pointless chats which are left to stay. Love a bit of banter, but only if that applies to all!

Shame it's got to this point really.

Where was that one?

some threads aren't deleted they are moved to the correct section which happens a lot as some seem unable to post in other than "clio general chat"...

As said, this was in the right place. I appreciate the frustration of people not starting threads in the correct section, or not using the search function etc. I'm struggling to see why mine was deleted though?

As said, this was in the right place. I appreciate the frustration of people not starting threads in the correct section, or not using the search function etc. I'm struggling to see why mine was deleted though?

I don't know...not moved or deleted anything yesterday or today

looked in the section - theres moved threads and deleted ones but not yours - must have been hard deleted - in other words totally removed....

Not a problem, but would appreciate whichever mod/admin deleted it to PM me with reasons why. Puzzled!

Not much help, but I know I put the post up at the end of April? Obviously a while back, but the run is on the 22nd June - that's why I was going to update. Appreciated!

Not much help, but I know I put the post up at the end of April? Obviously a while back, but the run is on the 22nd June - that's why I was going to update. Appreciated!

Need to know what your thread was titled. [MENTION=1301]CL10[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.