Possible (almost defo) Alien Green 200..

Again cheers for the advice :smile: I'm defo going to wait till the right one comes along now I've got it in my head I'm have I am DEF buying one :smile:

Until then for this interested this is my Indigo 106 GTi

567722ba.png
ccdbb312.png
c6f6121c.png
b34b86dc.jpg
31158_10150208334645322_850775321_1.jpg
2fa0ab53.png

Cheers :smile:

I was tempted to buy a acid green V6 when I had the 182 but found out it was a press car and walked away.

Welcome :smile:

Ahh now i know forum name i remember who you are! Weird how you know people by their internet names, got so many in my phone even though i know them well personally!

Its a great step from the 106 to the clio, they arent too dissimilar but imo the clio out does the 106 in every way. Not once have a moaned about the ride or the noise haha. Just driven 2500miles around Europe and it didnt skip a beat. Check the write up on www.potdoeseurope.blogspot.com

Still miss the pugsport though....

Ahh now i know forum name i remember who you are! Weird how you know people by their internet names, got so many in my phone even though i know them well personally!

Its a great step from the 106 to the clio, they arent too dissimilar but imo the clio out does the 106 in every way. Not once have a moaned about the ride or the noise haha. Just driven 2500miles around Europe and it didnt skip a beat. Check the write up on www.potdoeseurope.blogspot.com

Haha tis crazy I'm same know so many folk with there forum names lol
I am looking forward to owning one and I know I'll have it for a fair few years as well why I am looking for the right one :smile:
Yours is lush though mate just abit....... A lot jealous actually lol

Aye I'll miss a few bits about the pug:bye2:

But it is that time to say bye

Oh and that's a quality read I read it other week on 106oc defo a quality trip you had out there :biggrin::biggrin:

Welcome along inwardnoise. If that car is local, then you must be local ! I am in Mansfield if you wish to have a good nosey round one any time (mine is an R27, but essentially the same car). A cup chassis is a must. :smile:

I was tempted to buy a acid green V6 when I had the 182 but found out it was a press car and walked away.

Welcome :smile:

I had an Acid V6 FX05 NZO

Worst colour car I ever had- sold it for what I paid & then bought a LY V6

Steve

Welcome along inwardnoise. If that car is local, then you must be local ! I am in Mansfield if you wish to have a good nosey round one any time (mine is an R27, but essentially the same car). A cup chassis is a must. :smile:

Cheers mate :smile: I will
Be driving around in one soon enough and yes I shall
Keep my eye out for you and defo have a nosey :wink: