Possible (almost defo) Alien Green 200..

Hi all:smile:

I been and test drove a Alien Green 200 Cup this evening and I am very tempted to buy.

I currently drive a Peugeot 106 GTi it's the third I've owned, I've also had a 205 GTi but i feel it's time to give Renault a chance and I've been wanting some Alien Green in my life for a while now and as finally insurance is manageable and affordable I've kept my eyes out and a 2009 AG Cup has come up for sale at Avalible Car near myself it's done 28k and has 2previous owners the cars immaculate through out.

Just wanted to ask if you guys think this is a reasonable price? Also anything major I need to look for and ask before I buy?

Many thanks and hope to speak to you all more often once I'm a owner

Cheers:wink::smile:

Alrighty dude. I have an AG 200 Cup so your definately making the right decision.

Do you have a link to said car?

What options does it have etc?

I'm sure thats an ex-press car ie. one that was given to the journalists to review with?

Chaz Cup 200 has one of the ex-press cars (Think the one that was on fifthgear). Obvioulsy wasnt aware of it being an ex-press car until he was shown the videos. Think him and his dealer have agreed that if something breaks they will fix it (To a certain point obviously).

Think he's had £3k worth of stuff done to it. Also remember that the guys that drive these cars know how to drive 'em properly.

not doubting that but still dont know what happens off the cameras, plus when your paying that sort of money on a car, do you want to be taking it back into the garage to have stuff done all the time?? sure as hell would pee me off

Madness I'm not sure what to think now
One sense it cool that is has been used as a press car but as has been said how much was it thrashed behind cameras :-/

Stuck on what to do now some of me still says buy some of me says wait and keep looking, there's also a White for sale near me but it's minus tue recaros which is one feature that sells it me all day long
Plus I'm only looking for a alien green or liquid yellow which is always a tuff one as they don't come up often lol
Not sure what to think now...

Madness I'm not sure what to think now
One sense it cool that is has been used as a press car but as has been said how much was it thrashed behind cameras :-/

Stuck on what to do now some of me still says buy some of me says wait and keep looking, there's also a White for sale near me but it's minus tue recaros which is one feature that sells it me all day long
Plus I'm only looking for a alien green or liquid yellow which is always a tuff one as they don't come up often lol
Not sure what to think now...

You could use the videos as bargaining chips to get them to lower the price?

Also, Recaros make the car

Yip my car was on 5th gear and top gear and a few other videos to mate they sayed they would fix the car anytime but personally if a was you a wouldnt get it mate its to much hassel plus my cars been in aboot 15times or more within 7 months if a could have handed the car back a would have.kind of thinking aboot trading the car in and getting something diffrent cause of it

People buy ex hire car's which are only 12 months old that have had far worse things done to them by the public.
Its only a car, a sports car that was made to be driven hard round a track.
As long as its not been in a smash i dont see a problem in buying it.

Dont buy a press car.

THrashed within an inch of their life.-- EVERY component will have been under 100% pressure from day 1-

Plus its lunar milaeage for an 09 plate-

Save your money & wait for a better example-

Also put a wanted ad up on here- there maybe a few Alien owners who are thinking of selling-

Good luck with the purchase

Steve
( Sorry Chas BTW- I know you have a press car- at least you have the fact they will fix it)

When first said about the press car my initial thought was "thats pritty cool" but after what people have said would certainly make me think twice, about buying the car. Hope you find the right car mate, and if you do decied to go for this one then hope its as problem free as a renault can be !!

Massive thanks guys for all the info I reckon I'm going to leave that one and hang tight I'm having to take a small loan to pay some of it off so I want it to be as right as it can be from the start,
If anyone here's of a alien green or liquid yellow come up for around 12k or under let me know :smile: and thanks for all the advice

I wouldn't buy that one if I were you, plus if your having doubt it will always play on your mind if you were to get it.

Theres no rush, just give it time and you will find the right one and be glad you waited.