Porsche Boxster S

Lovely. Very jealous.

I was seriously considering a boxster before plumping for the 200. It's all been said in the thread already, but the actual and more importantly potential running costs scared me off. More than likely there'll be no scary bills down the line, but I couldn't justify the risk of that at this stage unfortunately.

Nobody's asked the obvious yet - all too polite!!

How much?

Very lucky man.

Just a brief update on the car - although no new pictures...

I have now had the following done;

- Wheels acid dipped, blasted and refurbished in like for like colour.

- Major Service completed at main dealer

- New Roof rod replaced as one was stretched

- New fuel filler cap

- New Pagid rear brake pads (still to be fitted)

- Fresh paint on the front bumper 'mouth'. (May consider a full front bumper respray at some point to make it perfect).

- Front arches resprayed and sealed

My intention is to continue using it for another month or two and maybe look to sell it for something more practical for winter. Possibly thinking of a Mk6 Golf GTi but changing my mind weekly.

Now youve had it a while - whats it like to drive?

It drives really well, although its not particularly quick in my honest opinion. Yes, it's fast and pulls in most gears but it's a lazy if that makes sense?
The noise it makes is lovely and it certainly turns heads, although the steering is lighter than I would like which can be unnerving at high speed :skiing:

I am still really pleased with it and glad I have had one, but I have already started to look about at what I could potentially replace it with.