Poor running HELP PLEASE...

Hi all. I have a 2008 clio197 @51k it has recently developed a fault when i overtake or under heavy load it starts to shudder/missfire then clears and pulls ok. Iv read the codes but none stored! Tryed reading live data on missfire but nothing showing! Dose anyone have any ideas im thinking injector will be taking the plugs out to see what cylinder is missing via any black residue on the plug. Any help would be appreciated!!!

dose it in any gear around the 3-4.5k area.
it will drive fine untill i give it any hard throttle e.g over takeing. to me feels like a coil or injector starting to fail but there is no fault codes!!

Ok so turns out my vvt sensor seal was leaning oil into wher the spark plug was and thr coil couldn't get enough voltage threw when i floored it the ceramic had worn threw on the plug also

Ok so turns out my vvt sensor seal was leaning oil into wher the spark plug was and thr coil couldn't get enough voltage threw when i floored it the ceramic had worn threw on the plug also

Ali. Mine has just done a similar thing Only if I lay the power down at around 4-5 k it will start to pop and bang and misfire.

Where is the vvt sensor so I could check mine And did you buy a new one ?

Ali. Mine has just done a similar thing Only if I lay the power down at around 4-5 k it will start to pop and bang and misfire.

Where is the vvt sensor so I could check mine And did you buy a new one ?

its the one that shares the retaining bolt with no1 spark coil...right next to it