Please recomend me a game

..for PS3....got board with my current lot....I would like some sort of adventure/puzzle/shooter type game.....in the Assasins Creed type area, or Tomb Raider pull switches, find objects sort of thing.....so much out there at the moment I don't know whats what!....or a good driving game that's not F1, Grid, Colin Mc...as I've got those already....

Cheers

i tend to buy 4-5 games at a time. The sort of games i missed out when first released, but places like Play.com and The Hut.com do for 10-15 each.

So I have just gone through Dead Space 2, LOTR War in the north and Call of Jarez - the cartel.

All which cost peanuts and were pretty good. Especially Dead Space 2.

Thats on xbox 360, so might not be available on PS3.

But worth a look!

You can get Binary Domain for £10 in HMV, I think there should be a demo out.

DarkSiders is also a good adventure / hack n slash game. The 2nd one is just about to come out so the 1st should be cheap.

Then there are also the Batman Arkham games, these are awesome!

If you like assassins creed, get Batman - Arkham City.

Best game I've played this year. The amount of depth in the game will literally keep you at it for hours.

+1 for arkam city. Arkam asylum was awesome also.

Lego barman 2 is pretty good also, very light weight but a damn good co op.

Is the witcher 2 out on the ps3?

Crysis 2 is an amazing game but more of a flat out shooter/action game. Uncharted are excellent games and similar to tomb raiders.

Consider Deus Ex aswell, one of my all time favourite games, reall should have got more fame than it did.

Deus Ex Human Revolution is the best game I have played in many years.

Playing Crysis 2 now and although visually nice, it's boring in comparison.

Without hijacking the thread, what is the best game to get now that is like Deus Ex?

Haha Marv finally someone with some good taste. I've played it through three times now and it's still just as fun. No hope for a second run as you have the option to kill him at the end though :worried:

My favourites of the moment are Max Payne 2 and Boarderlands 2, the first being particulary worth a shout.

@Marv - think you'll struggle to find a Deus Ex replacement!

Syndicate was released, but that had very average reviews...

http://www.dishonored.com/ is to be released shortly which is shaping up nicely!

There's also Assassins Creed 3 out soon.

Max Payne 3, Skyrim, Mass Effect 3 and as others have said, the Uncharted Series (2 is far better than 1...)

Lots to choose from!

Batman arkham asylum and arkham city are awesome games. Can't remember the last game I enjoyed as much as them!

Done Skyrim :smile:, Didn't really like the Mass Effect as I prefer 1st person to 3rd person.

I was going to play Risen 2 (Risen was great) but the reviews have been poor.

Just watched the trailer for Dishonored and this looks very nice. I'm not a fan of shoot everything that moves.

Haha Marv finally someone with some good taste. I've played it through three times now and it's still just as fun. No hope for a second run as you have the option to kill him at the end though :worried:

My favourites of the moment are Max Payne 2 and Boarderlands 2, the first being particulary worth a shout.

Forgot to add, I saved a game so I could see all the endings :tongueout:roud:. I haven't played the expansion yet.

Yeah me too but in the end decided to go with no restrictions on augmentations, then you see a little augmented baby, weird!

Anyway best game to replace Deus Ex? Any metal gear solid game. Hardcore stealth/tactical game with brilliant storyline. As close as you'll get :smile:

Didn't see Bioshock 1 + 2 mentioned either - both cracking games - the story is particularly good in 1! and it's got game mechanics which are quite a bit different to a normal FPS - you can have some serious fun with the stims/mutations whatever they're called.

MGS4 is good too - but it's more like an interative movie - longest cutscenes ever!

And if you fancy something different, Heavy Rain or LA Noire are quite good!

Played Bioshock 2 (I watched the strory for Bioshock on Youtube beforehand) and that was a great game. Looking forward to Bioshock Infinity next year.

Think I will continue with Crysis 2 until Dishonoroed is released. Bethesda release some of the best games in my opinion. Already completed Fall Out 3, New Vegas and Oblivion.

Played a demo of Sniper Elite v2 which was also very nice.

Batman arkham asylum and arkham city are awesome games. Can't remember the last game I enjoyed as much as them!

Best games I've played this year and last. Although the first batman gave me the rrod on my Xbox so ill never forgive it lol

That and assassins creed series are the best games I've played. The detail level on assassins creed is amazing.