Plasti dipping a whole car.

Fernandez

Gold Member
Toying with the idea of plasti dipping the whole car, its about a third of the price of a decent wrap plus I like the matte finish.

I've seen that a few people on here have dipped parts of their cars, Raiderlews car looks very impressive with this done.

just gotta decide which colour...

photo%203.JPG

78779d1354423672-exoticr8.jpg

4219631904_d1e961098e_o.jpg

attachment.jpg

258826d1348085984-m3-color-change-from-black-to-matte-white-via-plasti-dip-white.jpg

Really like the yellow and blue.. The purple is not so nice imo

Last edited:
Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it!!!!!

i've plasti dipped a whole mini before, turned out very good for a first attempt :smile: just make sure to use a good spray gun and do many thin layers for the base coats.

i've plasti dipped a whole mini before, turned out very good for a first attempt :smile: just make sure to use a good spray gun and do many thin layers for the base coats.

I think I've seen some pictures on here Ollie?

You can also get a kit like this: http://www.cardipuk.com/you-dip-your-car/#!/~/product/category=4229293&id=18040714

KalahariFerrari: Totally agree that the matte white would look epic, thinking id go for a colour like the blue Lamborghini or the yellow R35.

Saying that the R8 looks nuts

That yellow is immense but compared to LY it won't hold up.
The lighter blue reminds me of RB.

I'd go with the darker blue as it looks slightly purple. Quite an unusual unique colour.

Christ. Didn't realise its that cheap. Cheaply cheap way to sort my ratty paint work

Last edited:
Not a fan of the raider if im honest but that mini looks ok.

Each to their own though.

The GTR look nice but how long does it last day to day?