Plasti dipping a whole car.

My first can turned up the other day, remember seeing this thread. Starting with all badges and mirrors. Seems very easy to use

Thinking about doing this around March/April time. Had a quote to get it done and it works out the same cost to buy all the professional kit with supplies, could do it myself and spray other bits.

Thinking about doing this around March/April time. Had a quote to get it done and it works out the same cost to buy all the professional kit with supplies, could do it myself and spray other bits.

If your confident I would imagine this is the better option, then you can re-do it or other cars in the future cheaper :smile:

Love the idea. For example if someone wanted their door handles sprayed. Spray door handles not worrying about over spray. Leave to dry and cut off excess. Amazing concept. Shame they don't do gloss.....or do they?

Love the idea. For example if someone wanted their door handles sprayed. Spray door handles not worrying about over spray. Leave to dry and cut off excess. Amazing concept. Shame they don't do gloss.....or do they?

You can get a clear gloss top coat :thumbsup:

had my albi paint protected so just clear foil throughout the car. had the front bumper (black area) covered clear brushed as well as the roof in black brush.

photo_zps762589d5.jpg

Was not a fan of grey but do like the M3 angel how much for a clio ???? And how long to do it

I was quoted £445 for the whole car matte white and the roof in gloss black. It takes a day.

for the same price tho I can get all the kit with extra paint supplies and do it myself.