Places to go...

Matt197

South West Rep
Has anyone toured around the UK?

If so, have you got any places that are worth a visit?

I need to get away for a few days and it’s a toss up between touring the UK or going somewhere abroad but that might prove to be too much.

Will be a solo trip.

ive not so much toured but i have worked all over the UK.

probaly the best place i went to was different spots in cornwall, wales and weymouth.

if youre going in the 197 head for wales mate so many nice roads to drive on:thumbup1:

In the Clio, def Wales, North Wales is the best. Devon and Somerset are nice. Me and the Mrs went to the Eden project a few years ago, which is worth a visit. But I wouldn't make it your only trip if you know what I mean. I really want to go to Scotland, but it's a long way to where I want to go - Isle of Arran.

mind you if your going in the 197 with the cost of fuel prob be cheaper to fly and go abroad:lol:

Im going to North Wales area in the summer. Any recommendations for driving roads and picture locations there?

If you look in the driving roads section and Wales, I have put quite a few roads in there that we drove last year. They're great an well worth the visit.

thanks everyone, i think........ as Roy has said it might be cheaper to just **** off abroad somewhere, going from one end of the UK to the other is going to cost an arm and an leg especially if the roads are fun + i would end up sleeping in my car so not sure how much that would be >.>

did not think this one through to well did i :confused1:

decisions, decisions.

thanks everyone, i think........ as Roy has said it might be cheaper to just **** off abroad somewhere, going from one end of the UK to the other is going to cost an arm and an leg especially if the roads are fun + i would end up sleeping in my car so not sure how much that would be >.>

did not think this one through to well did i :confused1:

decisions, decisions.

My cousin flew the Egypt of saturday, well cheap! (Hardly surprising) lol

Can't believe she went, its madness! :chair: