Picking up my second 197 today!

Louis1990

Paid Member
Hi all. I had a 197 about 5 years ago and very mistakenly let it go. I've wanted to get another sence then, I've had the new mx5 rf, a seat Leon and an ignis sport which was quite a scary rickety shed (but very fun) and nothing has been as fun as the Clio.
On my way to pick up my new one now. Looking forward to the drive home and the fun to come! This was the old one. I think it looked quite smart but what are your guys opinions? Be kindView attachment 148237

Hi all. I had a 197 about 5 years ago and very mistakenly let it go. I've wanted to get another sence then, I've had the new mx5 rf, a seat Leon and an ignis sport which was quite a scary rickety shed (but very fun) and nothing has been as fun as the Clio.
On my way to pick up my new one now. Looking forward to the drive home and the fun to come! This was the old one. I think it looked quite smart but what are your guys opinions? Be kindView attachment 148237
No pic attached-I’m in a similar situation just got my 2nd one last weekend! exciting times.

Reactions: Louis1990