Pic Request - TCE "Jase" Splitter on Black 197

Morning guys!

Not sure if anyone has done this mod... only two I know of are on blue clios...

Hope that someone has done it as I'm very tempted!

Also - would I need to get it sprayed if I'm keeping it black or does it come pretty much ready to chop up and stick on?

Thanks!

The jase splitter comes in dull black plastic mate so think you would need to get it sprayed to look good and keep it looking like part of the car.

As i messaged you the fitting fins dont line up with slots on 197 BUMPER at very bottom, from memory the 2 fins at either end fit ok, but rest in between need cutting off leaving a long length that i had to get positioned just right and fix with tiger seal.

I ended up taking bumper off to get at it best and see what needed doing.

If you take your time its worth doing mate

that one in white looks absolutely stunning! Wow...

Yes, I remember you saying it's a bugger to fit - I'm not worried about fitting it at all - I've a mate who's good with those kind of things.

So if I can get the farthest left and right fins matching up, then bond it to the underside of the bumper it should be ok.

Thanks for info on the colour of it when bought - maybe getting it wrapped might be better?

Yeah its a good fit shape wise if you leave the end fins on and a bit of a lip that help it line up for sticking.

I sprayed mine with cans and because its not a large area and it came out good finish wise. I then carbon wrapped the middle curve bit.