Pic request - Speedline Evo Corse

Had a look, 'cup racer' alloys are 8j, normal cup and cup speed lines are 7.5j...

Meaning these evo corse would sit far too much inside the arch!

Nope, where the wheel sits is all down to the offset, the offsets for the 17's &18's are different. The 17" has an offset of 41 so they will sit very close to the arch with a 7j rim.

Had a look, 'cup racer' alloys are 8j, normal cup and cup speed lines are 7.5j...

Meaning these evo corse would sit far too much inside the arch!

not necessarily

It all comes down to the offset,

The witdth of the wheel can still be 7J but if the ofset is et55 they will pretty much be the same as a standard wheel as the reduction in rim width will be compensated by the lower ET)

If they do a 17 version with et40 it will actually fill the arch like a 25mm spacer would

The lower the ofset the more the wheels will stick out

Ah okay, so 7x17" Evo Corse ET41 would fit the arch pretty well or no?

And i am assuming these would be capable of clearing a brake upgrade in the future?

Last edited:
You will need the internal profile of the wheel to know if you will clear your caliper if you go for bigger discs

For example I couldn't get a team dynamics pro race to clear my 330mm upgrade where as the O.Z ultraleggera did. Both 8j et55 17inch

Quick bump here as the speedline evo corse has taken my fancy

specs are:

Diameter: 17
Width: 8
ET: 65
Holes: 5
PCD: 108
CB: 60.1

what sort of look should that have on the arch? Too far in with the high offset? Or because it's 8j they'll be perfect?

That's brilliant to know :smile: really fancying these

cheers [MENTION=12171]Phil_RS[/MENTION]