Perfect clio reg if you got the cash

I wanted CL10 AST as its my initials... Plenty at £399 on dvla but sadly not this. CL10 FUN for £995 ain't bad but CL10 HOT for £17495 is a joke!

Also CL10 WOW available

Class that i would just go with "john" for a laff:smiley:

What would mine be worth?R200GW my sister got it for me for my birthday last year,GW200 are popular so few might want it would it be worth selling if i move on to a different motor.

You can get a few valuation done of your from companies online. A friend in the car trade looked into mine for me and i also found similar plates as mine. Both came back with the figure of £1500 which is in line with total cost when brought from the company its currently advertised with. I was tempted to buy CL10 CYA for £399

Couldnt agree more with everything you've said mate!

and whats lees plate? clio cup?

CL10 FTW

Tbh i only put it up because of how much they believed they could get it for. Sickening really because the return to me is only £900 but i thought **** it, if someone wants it for 1400, ill let it go lol

Mine (CL10 GAD) was around the £400 mark, but my brother (CL10 JAD) for one character different was double the price, the price increased over night oddly ?

You can get a few valuation done of your from companies online. A friend in the car trade looked into mine for me and i also found similar plates as mine. Both came back with the figure of £1500 which is in line with total cost when brought from the company its currently advertised with. I was tempted to buy CL10 CYA for £399
Think i will get a valuation just to see if it is worth keeping if i sell the car.CL10 CYA is not bad for £399.

Honestly I don't see the point of all this. The only reason I have a plate is because I must and I surely won't give any money to the government to make smile the people that are behind me

Seen a few decent ones around where i live, god knows what some of them must have paid...

Lamborghini Diablo with the reg DI4BLO
Ferrari 458 with the reg W000SH (or something similar)
R8 with 2F4ST (or something similar)
RS5 with the ref V8 RS5
Aston Martin DBS with DBS 007

Personally i'm not too bothered about personalised plates, only reason i have mine is because when i brought the car from my mates dads dealership he just gave me it. Cant complain at being given a plate worth approx 1.5K...

At rawlinsons where I purchased my car, they had a stealth grey raider which had the plate CL10 RRS which is the number plate i would want, they've now moved it on to the new 200t.

I've managed to get CL10 EDC for my new Clio 200 EDC

Last edited:
Seen a few decent ones around where i live, god knows what some of them must have paid...

Lamborghini Diablo with the reg DI4BLO
Ferrari 458 with the reg W000SH (or something similar)
R8 with 2F4ST (or something similar)
RS5 with the ref V8 RS5
Aston Martin DBS with DBS 007

Personally i'm not too bothered about personalised plates, only reason i have mine is because when i brought the car from my mates dads dealership he just gave me it. Cant complain at being given a plate worth approx 1.5K...

WOO 5H used to be on a F40

Ended up buying T21 CUP to match my T21 AST that's now off on the new car :smile: need another T21 plate now for the 172.....