Paul Walker's Skyline or Senna's NSX - you choose

Which one would you buy

• Total voters
You can get a Skyline and make it the spec of that... But to have Senna's NSX is something else, the history a soul of it!

Not a fan of any cars honda make (love their bikes though - fireblade yummmm) and don't think the NSX looks that great.

Personally not bothered whos owned it - skyline ive loved ever since i first saw 2 fast 2 furious haha. One reason i love the GTR so much! I'd choose a GTR over most other cars (except a lambo). All personal opinion though

This is it.. In 25 years Senna will still be the name of legends and the car you bought will still hold its value.

Whereas in 10 years it'll be like "Paul Who" and the skyline will be a donkey that's lost most of the million you spent on it.

This is it.. In 25 years Senna will still be the name of legends and the car you bought will still hold its value.

Whereas in 10 years it'll be like "Paul Who" and the skyline will be a donkey that's lost most of the million you spent on it.

Quite true, but a car shouldnt ever been seen as an investment. My choice was just based on which one would i personally prefer to own, but i wouldnt spend the 1mil on the skyline. Rather spend 300k on a yellow aventador, 70k on a black GTR and then have 630k spare :smiley:

Obviously lol at both prices. Even the NSX can't be worth 3 times the market price because it used to belong to Senna....Not to mention anything about the £1m GTR! Laughable.

That aside, the decision is ridiculously easy, NSX all the way