Panoramic Sunroof

Hi All,

I'm from Australia and thinking of buying a 197 with the optional sunroof. I would like to know if this option adds more weight to the car and does it affect the performance?

Anyone have one with a roof?

Hi mate! I dont think its not an option we had over here, if its was open it would let all of the water falling from the sky in lol! I can imagine that it would be heavier with it being glass and the electrics for opening etc. Its not going to be a massive difference to handling on the road though, it depends how seriously you take it. If you are going to spend every weekend shaving tenths off lap times then I wouldn't bother but I dont think that is the case.

Get it and enjoy the sun you lucky so and so... :thumbup:

When i was looking at buying a 197 I saw a nimbus with a panoramic sunroof, so must have been an option atleast.

And yes it adds alot of weight, if you want a sun roof, get a different car i.e. german as its not that sort of car.

iv seen a few 197's with the panoramic sunroof so it was an option but not a very popular one. Don't think the roof opens tho, it just lets in the light like on the honda civic's as far as im aware