Out of body experience

Might seem a little weird to most unless you have experienced things similar before....

Over the past few days, I have experienced things.... seen things that I cant explain.
I don't know if it is real, or whether or not its my mind/eyes/ears/senses playing tricks on me... for what reason I do not know.

Has anybody else experience such things?? I dont know if to contact someone about it.

fair enough if you havent but if you have get in contact asap, its freaking me out a little

that sounds strange maybe someone is trying to tell u something or watch out for u. i suggest i be very careful for the next few weeks

nope not drug related.

Its as if someone is trying to tell me something but I can't put my finger on it as the signs aren't very clear.

I lost my grandad who I was very very close to, and there seems to be certain things popping up that he used to say etc. Its very very weird, quite upsetting if I'm been perfectly honest. Last night I woke up hearing a voice! not clear/yet not too distant if that makes any sense, and everything that has been happening ie things that literally could kill me ie brakes locking up. I have had anxiety/confidence issues in the past, and this is nothing like that whatsoever.

Ok..my nan passed and i used to smell things and see things too. One day i woke up to smell of tcp...wot my nan used to clean her bathroom with! It could be just your sub conscious working overtime..or it could be your grandad getting in touch n making u aware of stuff etc.
Life can be weird at times..when i was 20 i was told by my mates mum to throw away a top before going abroad..she wouldnt tell me why but my mate told me she had a real bad dream with me in the top overseas...suffice to say she felt so strong about itt..that i got rid...
Life is strange for sure but sharing can help!

in regards to the things he used to say mate theres no real way of getting away from that and you will associate those words with him forever, hopefully with the good times etc...Did you wake up hearing the voice or was that when you were asleep and it woke you...like a nightmare?

it was as if the voice awoke me. at first I thought it was my partner downstairs watching TV with a bad reception? thats probably the best way to describe it. It was then when I turned and saw my partner fast asleep next to me?

As regards to certain sayings and words etc... it was more like if it was him, he was trying to tell me something... but I found it very hard to make out what he was saying. I then spoke ' what are you trying to tell me?' which then woke my partner, then heard slight muffling... then nothing.

I can say hand on heart the only thing that scares me in life is the 'unknown' however I am aware that if it is someone trying to contact me I aren't scared?! which makes me believe its a loved one. I happen to know a local psychic/medium, of which does not know any of my past ie passing away of my granddad, and Im wondering if this carries on, if its wise to maybe contact him but at the same time not say a word, other than the things I have been experiencing?!

my girlfriend has had similar thing after her grandad passed away she put a old army picture of him in a frame and overnight she said the glass rattled in it so she shouted "stop, your scaring me" and it stopped. a few times shes woke up in the same way youve said but ive never heared anything

i know it sounds corny but maybe try to get the noises and things happen when your at home ie paranormal investigation. like i said it sounds corny but if you have already said something and got a mumbled reply maybe it will work

Im going to have a word with my partner when she gets up this morning, if shes up before I goto work. Exactly the same thing happened last night, but it sounded that bit more clearer.My reason for this is that I know it can worry her a little bit, as we have children in the house etc, and won't want to risk anything. I think Im going to try and set some sort of audio recording, to see if I can manage to catch it on there, and maybe then post it on here somehow to prove that Im not making this up.

I am going to be speaking to Ian (psychic) at some point today, to try things through his recommendation.

I get things like this to since losing my mum in august there a hear things in the house like as someones walking up the stairs and its the exact same noise as it makes when my mum used to walk up the stairs when here slippers used to make like a rubbing noise of the carpet also hear knocking noise in the house this happens when its just me or my girlfriends in. Also see things that she had like she used to have a neck brace that she used to have to wear all time due to the cancer on the neck bone and after she past away a seen someone wearing one when a was walking down the street the exact same one then after that just down the road straight after it a seen someone wearing marie curie jacket and bag and my mum was in the marie curie place getting looked after. Could just be me but a thing everything just adds up its weird

you can get an app for iphone, that you switch on before you go to bed. Its supposed to be for snorers, who dont believe they snore. But you should use get it if you have an iphone. The mic only comes on when it pics up something over a certain dB, like a snore. Kinda scary thing going on with you.

Not on a par at all, but sometimes during the day, if im talking to a customer, i can see myself, like im sitting behind myself, talking away, but then my voice is muffled. So i think, am i talking or just making noise?? Then the customer usually talks back so i think everything is ok. :drunk:

odd i know.

Sleep Talk Recorder on the iphone is recommended. You will most likely find that its yourself talking and waking yourself up.

The brain is a very powerful thing, and in moments of stress can play tricks on you. Try to relax, get over the terrible tragedy you have had to deal with and you will be ok.

Dont go thinking there are ghosts and spirits. That will wreck your head further.

problem is deako, I have seen things since childhood that I have tried to teach my mind into not seeing. But for whatever reason, this seems to be on another level. My partner isnt a very deep sleeper and she has stated that she also is 200% that its not myself/her as its not clear enough.

Once paid Im going to get the iphone app as recommended by a few of you, to see whether or not that will pick anything up. any ideas on the name of it??

Like I stated I have had anxiety problems in the past, and through this I have been able to more or less understand as to how the brain works etc, and like you said deako, it is very easily overlooked!!!

As regards to through the night, nothing happened last night, few floor boards creaking but that can be overlooked ( as we live in a rather old house)

Another thing to add guys, is when I begin to experience the 'activity' I get a VERY strong hint of a distinct dusty/musky smell, it seems to enter the room then leave?? Hand on heart, I have experienced things similar to this from as far back as I can remember, maybe 3-4 years old, yet this one seems to stand out.

I have contacted Ian and I'm currently awaiting him to get in touch!

I've had a few experiences that i can't explain. Once i was on the PC and to my left on my desk i had a plastic model plane on a stand about an inch high. The plane slid off the stand and smashed the undercarriage and ripped a wing off. I stayed calm and tried to figure out what caused it but my window was shut and nothing else could have caused it. So i went down stairs to tell my mum, At first she did'nt believe me because i was smiling a bit stunned. Suddenly i heard my door slam, It did scare me a bit.

I deffinetly think there is something after death. Some people say you just sleep forever, Trouble is forever is an inconcevable amount of time.

I hope things are sorted for you soon Keil