Our 197's second service

richandgem

Platinum Member
the R27 has been in the garage for its second service today, they are replacing the door seals as they have split again and had a look at the oil leak on the head for me. Turns out the oil wasn't the rocker cover gasket it was the seal for the dephaser solenoid that controls which adjusts the cam. The parts are on order so hoepfully I should be able to pick the car up tomorrow. Everything else was fine though, nice to get a bit of good news :smile:

the R27 has been in the garage for its second service today, they are replacing the door seals as they have split again and had a look at the oil leak on the head for me. Turns out the oil wasn't the rocker cover gasket it was the seal for the dephaser solenoid that controls which adjusts the cam. The parts are on order so hoepfully I should be able to pick the car up tomorrow. Everything else was fine though, nice to get a bit of good news :smile:

Good news indeed, I had a bit myself too today.

talking of services, if any members live near basildon and want discount for services, parts or work, come down to toomey renault just off the a127 and ask for mark in parts and ill sort you out with some discount.

Similar Thread Suggestions