Oulton park cages, who's got them? Pics??

Hey guys as the title suggests. How many people have Oulton park cages in their 197/200 as I'm getting one.
Please could you include some photos of it installed in the car,
Thanks joe.

Having had one i find they have little function, and dont look good .
Wish they cam to the boot in the rear and included a harness bar .

Having had one i find they have little function, and dont look good .
Wish they cam to the boot in the rear and included a harness bar .

Protection lol!?? Where they bolt into the floor is where the harnesses fit.

Protection lol!?? Where they bolt into the floor is where the harnesses fit.

No its not , its where people bolt harnesses , its not safe and would be dangerous in an accident especially with the non fixed back seats .

Ill try and find a thread that should explain it . . . .

No its not , its where people bolt harnesses , its not safe and would be dangerous in an accident especially with the non fixed back seats .

Ill try and find a thread that should explain it . . . .

U did lol?

Handbags at dawn! I think they look pretty cool. Obviously there not as rigid and structurally beneficial as a full weld in cage. But they must benefits??? Guys? Lol

Been there done that and had the t shirt. It's gd for looks but nothing else. For 150£ thpu u cant grumble.But to the original post there is a thread where people have posted pics of the oulton cage, see if I can find it later if not I've got some pics kicking around somewhere.

Tbh I'm considering selling mine anyway, I don't like the fact that I've added a good 100kg of pointless weight to my car, at least with back seats they are useful.

Personally I don't like the oulton cages due to the mounting points, however it would effectively act as a roll bar and as others have said for the money it's good. I'd go for a cup racer cage if you can, the last one went on eBay for £155 but with a bit of fabrication can be converted to a half cage and mounts to the rear suspension so should hopefully stiffen the chassis a little. A much better option IMO.