Ouch, I want one now......

Fernandez

Gold Member
New Lotus Exige S looking very hot.....

550c2dbe09cfa87033fa4dd9dc296e5bga4hhf.jpg

620d407bf393370dfa39a0c123b53ecaz5p2jc.jpg

3dee362f061af9b2e8a8c91c2d1a83c5alvxru.jpg

I'm not keen on the looks personally, the back doesn't look nearly as clean and elegant as the old one IMO, and the rest just looks a bit more like the Evora than before.

I'd still kill a man to have one though :smile:

Wow ! ... from the front and side but that exhaust and crummy diffuser look pants. Why doe the exhaust have to be red :lol:

Though I don't think thats a rally version, it'll be the car for 24 hour races :wink:

if its anything like the old exige, it will try to kill you every second you are driving it... but thats mainly down to the squishy meatbag behind the wheel :smile:

if its anything like the old exige, it will try to kill you every second you are driving it... but thats mainly down to the squishy meatbag behind the wheel :smile:

LMAO, so true but id still buy it, as Jaik says it does have Evora styling cues but that is the lotus thing at the minute, liking it a lot

Ye, that is a nice car, but a agree on the wheels. Bought Auto Express earlier as there is a section about the show and they also had the Evora S. Which OMG, I love. Looks so nice. Bugger the Beetle, I mean 911, get a Lotus!

Wait... Lotus Exige Rally edition?... how? just... how!????

...not so mad as you would think....there is a guy who puts his elise into the Wyedean Rally....couldn't beleive when I first saw that in the forests......

I would have one of those without question if I had a spare 50k......