Ordering a 200

Karl_F

Gold Member
Hi

I'm planning on ordering a clio 200, and have a question on the fixed cornering lights. Are they the standard lights with the cornering bit added on, hids, projectors or xenons? Ive been told different things by different people and its left me a bit confused lol.

Thanks for the replies :smile:

Welcome!

Where are you from?

Portsmouth

:welcome: to the site.

What colour have you ordered?

I haven't ordered it yet. All going well, I should order it on wednesday. I'll be going for RB with cup chassis, recaro interior pack, black speedlines, gt spoiler ( :tongueout:inky: but the missus wants it) rs monitor and the fixed cornering lights.

Thanks again :thumbup1:

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like a nicely spec'd car. Great colour...one of the better spoilers IMO. Not a fan of the Cup spoiler most seem to love.

I'm not a big spoiler fan tbh, but its the wife to be's daily and my weekend toy so unfortunately she has to have a little bit of input lol.

Thanks again for the replies, and welcomes.

I'm now at a conundrum lol. I've been told a new shape clio is due to be released in the next 6-8 months. Now I was looking at financing over 4 years but if a new shape is coming out sooner rather than later, would it be worthing holding out?

Obviously it gives me chance to save a bigger deposit (possibly 50%) so will mean less finance, new shape car with a small bonus of being a bit friendlier on the fuel bills (1.6 turbo?).

Decisions, decisions...

The new Clio is out in 6-8, but the sport won't be I wouldn't think. How long was the gap between the Clio 3 being released and the 197 being released?

The new Clio is out in 6-8, but the sport won't be I wouldn't think. How long was the gap between the Clio 3 being released and the 197 being released?

According to wikipedia, it was about 6 months or so. I suppose the other option would be to buy used as an interim car until the new one comes out lol.

Its so tempting to wait for the new model to come out but its if you have the patience, mine took 3 months from ordering and was a similar spec to yours. They might be some great deals on the current model soon so that might be worth holding out for.