Only went in for photos :-(

Oh dear still waiting for answer about the window got a yes on the seat to be done streeing wheel has wore due to sweat and cosmetics hahahahaha time to ring renualt uk again

Oh dear still waiting for answer about the window got a yes on the seat to be done streeing wheel has wore due to sweat and cosmetics hahahahaha time to ring renualt uk again

so what! does it mean that only people that don't have sweaty hands can drive a 197/200....they need to get a grip ruk customer services!

It's not a Renault screen so that's why it didn't fit? Seems a bit Of a cop out that would imply it was never on in the first place? I'm guessing when you arrived at the dealer it was attached?

Sure was never been moved in the 3weeks I've had the car I bet they turn round and say we will so the wheel as a sweetie for smashing your screen my work vans done more miles and that's never started peeling its worn but never peeled off

I got myself a new screen courtesy of a big stone couple of weeks ago, non-Renault screen was fitted and at the times decided to fit a laguna mirror, autoglass guy had no trouble removing the old mirror and when I installed he new one it just slid on with no issues, I did have to remove the rain sensor as it slides up to go on. He wasn't trying to slide it down was he?

Just spoke to ruk there awaiting photos from dealer about the wheel to see if they can do anything on good will and the screen is getting fixed don't think they want me to go twice think they want to do it in one visit as ruk said they are awaiting the price from the dealer Back wards and forward on the phone today dealers turn again in morning

New screen in today umm doesn't seem right to me need a photo of some other screens please of the maker and the eye for the auto lights and wiper

Cheers mate I need a photo mine looks like they is something in the eye just want to make sure and for the maker was told the yell put a renault one in but don't know how I would tell

So I don't think they have put a renault screen back in like they said they would this I don't mind just a little lie I have to live with totally lost faith in the dealer and there dealing with my warranty claim can I go else where

Should say renault in the bottom corner if its a Renault screen, but I don't think Renault will produce their own screens any way just pay someone else to make them under the Renault brand

Doesn't say renault on in reason I was asking was it smashed because the fitment was wrong for the mirror that why they said it will be a renault one

Hello just had a phone call from renault uk still not happy they have said the steering wheel is a wear and tear but they will pay 50% good will still leaving me 208 pounds to pay not very happy at all with this there going to check with the dealer about the screen boot been a renault part I don't think it is to be told your getting some think then not to get it is not very good the whole dealings I've had with these issues has been very poor don't no where to turn ?

Thanks
Lee

Sorry to keep banging on with this thread rang RUk again today I shall be booking in with Brian leightons once iam back from holiday RUK said take it somewhere else if you don't want to use the same dealer they also can give you a second set of eyes to look at the streeing wheel Also got to send RUK some photos of the window screen so they can have a look if its right
Thanks
Lee

Still not happy with all this you take your car to a renault dealership they smash your windscreen then can replace the screen with non renault part RUK say because it wasn't nowt to do with RUK sorry RUK but it's your dealership they should always use renault parts who knows what the dealerships use on your car cheap oil ? do they even bother at all ? still no sorry from the dealership and as for RUK themselfs 50% good will on the steering wheel ? Thanks but no thanks the car shall be going sooner then I thought I will never buy a renault again

Lee

Ergh what a ball ache.

Such a shame it means the car will be going sooner, such a stunning example of a 200 - best looking one i've seen.

Hope it all gets sorted for you soon