Only went in for photos :-(

Come out needed a new window screen

Had my clio booked in for some photos of the wheel and recaros for wear
Got back in the car once they was done to find my mirror moved drives 5 minutes down the road it's ratting then just all falls off so went back to get them to sort it out stood there with the guy trying to put it back together then oops best go get my manger I've smashed your screen oh great so I now have no rear view mirror until they speck to renualt on Monday I shall be ringing myself aswell as iam now going to have to take it back in
So cheers renualt
Lee
Ps ill put so photos up soon

I'm surprised they didn't try and get out of it.. ****s, hope you get it sorted soon.

I'm in discussion with Renault at the moment about getting my Recaro sorted, they reckoned it was going to be £1050 for a new seat and their contribution would be 50%.. I told them I could get a new leather retrim on both seats for that contribution. Just awaiting their response.

Was this guy green and slightly neanderthalic?

How on earth someone could do that damage.....

I found this so difficult to read that I'm still not quite sure what happened.

I gather you're upset though - my condolences, I hope your problems get sorted.

He was trying to tap it back on with a rubber mallet they said its not a renault screen that why it woundnt go back on

So he tried to move the mirror to allow himself to see out the rear window and broke it off?

He fudging Popeye or Superman likes?

And then a rubber mallet to try and re-attach it? Fudging disgrace.

Lee. What the he'll has he done. How the hell has he smashed the screen

:worried:

Yeah a dealer in hull never had a problem using them before
got to wait till
monday now see what there going to do that's when the fun starts

Is it just Renault that can fudge things up or do other manufacturers suffer with incompetence?

You can't blame Renault for this one tbh. Its a muppet technician employed by the dealer e.g. Evans Hallshaw.

Not really Renault's fault surely. More the dealers?