online record

i was thinking about a mass email for fcs too mike.
i can do it quite easily(i think)

i was thinking about a mass email for fcs too mike.
i can do it quite easily(i think)

Indeed you can.

There is an option in Admin CP for "email all members", and you can do it in arty farty fonts too etc.

You will definately get some of the inactive ones on here after that, a friend who started his own site found out that people never bother clicking the activate link in the email and forget about it, then they get a nice reminder through on e-mail about something else and think "oh yeah, I signed up to that site. I think i'll go and have a look" :smile:

Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

Looks like we have a lot of late night browsers on here lol

Another milestone for the club though! What was the record for the old site does anyone know?

Very commendable, well done Jase! You should be proud!

I managed to finally get someone to sign up today too :smile::smile:

Was in the work van, spotted this white 197 cup that I had seen there twice before - lept out the side door - card with my name on the back - scurried away and drove off - and he's on here now!!!!

I'm gonna get a MASSIVE clio197.net sticker for my back windscreen for when I goto the ring in June, that should work :wink:

Very commendable, well done Jase! You should be proud!

I managed to finally get someone to sign up today too :smile::smile:

Was in the work van, spotted this white 197 cup that I had seen there twice before - lept out the side door - card with my name on the back - scurried away and drove off - and he's on here now!!!!

I'm gonna get a MASSIVE clio197.net sticker for my back windscreen for when I goto the ring in June, that should work :wink:

Checks Mike the hero :wink:

Also... 1000th post. :-p

Checks Mike the hero :wink:

Also... 1000th post. :-p

Such an ASW aren't you :wink::smile::smile::smile:

If you believe in something then support it :smile:

I think this site is spot on, not over-run and sensible bunch of people. And simple layout!

Currently Active Users: 43 (24 members and 19 guests)

It's the guests bit which is annoying lol!

Need there to be more members active!

Usually the "Guest" are people that have come here because of a link on another site....

My mates site had 56 "Guests" viewing a thread on his site because some on CS had linked it!