Olympic Tourch

Roy

clio197.net legend
Any one know anyone who has run with it ????Or got one

Last edited:
My son was running round one of the carriers garden yesterday with his torch
And his boss took his pic.Told him should have nicked it and we could have sold it on ebay

We had a whole PALLET full of them at our place!

Someone was running with it from UPS up the road

Haha would definitely be a talking point if you got that out when asked for a light!!

I would love to say I ran with it. But it was my tennis partner that got to. He bought it up to my club during training which resulted in me stealing it for 5 minutes!

Feel lucky just to get a snap holding it!!

I would've jumped at the chance to be a torch bearer, although it would be quite funny to run a 4 minute mile past all the people who have been waiting hours to see it.. Lol

I told my son he should have nicked it and I could have took a photo of it with me in my wheelchair and daft folk would have believed me

So sorry Roy. I nearly forgot to do something in this thread:

*torch

:smile::smile::smile: :hug:

Ha, ha. Kids did the torches them selfs!

My garage floor is very gold though and my bunting is no more, you could say it went in flames.

I'm not the one with the torch as realised above, I'm the one behind the camera.

Ha, ha. Kids did the torches them selfs!

My garage floor is very gold though and my bunting is no more, you could say it went in flames.

I'm not the one with the torch as realised above, I'm the one behind the camera.

Well what a let down I thought it was you.I bet your even older than me:liambo:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chris General Chat 12
rbrocky Gallery 16
M General Chat 2
Willis General Chat 54
Mike General Chat 22