OK picked up the new car and now have a question.

Ummmm....... It's all right - Am now in the "I really liked my old car (the R27) so why did I change?" frame of mind - But I am sure that'll change.

Oh no, thats poop, hope it does change.. I cant wait to get mine its killing me waiting !!

he he i knew u wud reply to that 1 fast. I think i was counting the hours too lmao

Not a lot really Woody. I prefer the 197's looks and the sound of it's exhaust note.
But the steering is much more responsive on the 200 and the availability of more torque lower down the rev range is handy.

are you getting used to it though. its like any new car it takes some getting used to. i love the diffusers on the 200 thats it lol

are you getting used to it though. its like any new car it takes some getting used to. i love the diffusers on the 200 thats it lol

^^^ Ditto

I can certainly see the appeal of the 200 I would love to have a new car, warranty, all of the tweeks etc. but I couldn't part with my R27 for one.

Might be different when the next one is out though...

F1 Edn: Direct link to Flavio Briatore, it makes you crash into the wall?

I doubt it, the F1 197 was to celebrate the success of Renault wasnt it, and they havent had much success since.

Yeah back to back championships. Gonna be a fair few year until that happens again with recent performances!

I would love a different kind of special edition. I know its been discussed a million times but R27.R would be my ideal limited run!

I think that you too have a little more dust than Europe does lol!!!!

But then, Australia wins over Europe hands down anyday for quality of life

Actually, there's no more dust in my part of the world than I noted in my recent visit to the UK. :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions