Just picked up this 200..

Hi All

Bought this 200 the other day as a bit of a fun project. Owned a 182 a few years ago and always fancied another N/A Clio Sport.
It's a bit rough and ready but has a few nice upgrades. The gearbox doesn't crunch and the engine pulls well, makes no strange noises and idles well.

As there was very little history with the car I was just wondering of anyone knew anything about it or previously owned it?

I will get the cambelt changed regardless but if anyone owned it I would be interested to know what work has been done in it's life.
It's on 94K so must be on its second gearbox at least!

Once I've had it on the ramps I will update the spec but it looks like it has a stainless cat back exhaust and H&R springs..20231210_084331.jpg20231210_084346.jpg20231210_084227.jpg

Looks good. Regarding your gearbox, it may well be original. Mine‘s original, done over 225k and no crunch :smile:
Have you discovered any other upgrades yet?

Looks good. Regarding your gearbox, it may well be original. Mine‘s original, done over 225k and no crunch :smile:
Have you discovered any other upgrades yet?
Thanks and yes! Uprated engine mounts, Gravity Performance exhaust. Found out some history and it's had a recent cambelt change and a recon gearbox at some point. Had it checked by a good mechanic and he said it's not a bad one just needs few bits to make it good.
Obvious upgrades are a Ktec induction kit and retrimmed steering wheel. Will start a progress thread soon.

Similar Thread Suggestions