Office Chairs

Would be amazing at my desk. Wonder if i can get the company to pay towards it?

Why would you need to spec airbags on an office chair lol

Last edited:
Do you think the tax man would let me claim it back for work or do you think he'd find it a tad excessive haha

I've got one of those DX RAcers Seats and i have to say... they are total Crap for that Price! The Seating Comfort is... not existant. Then there is some kind of coating on the "leather" which starts to peel and looks like you had a sunburn and your skin would still glue to the seat.
The Armrests.. well, mine are in Tyre Profile Stlye which i first thought it would be kinda cool, but it skins your elbows till they look like youve got psoriasis.

And wanting even more money to get Wheels which actually roll....

uargh, they will all die in hell!

I've got one of those DX RAcers Seats and i have to say... they are total Crap for that Price! The Seating Comfort is... not existant. Then there is some kind of coating on the "leather" which starts to peel and looks like you had a sunburn and your skin would still glue to the seat.
The Armrests.. well, mine are in Tyre Profile Stlye which i first thought it would be kinda cool, but it skins your elbows till they look like youve got psoriasis.

And wanting even more money to get Wheels which actually roll....

uargh, they will all die in hell!

Mine is fine so far, although I've only had it since December. Hope it doesnt wear like yours and I find mine quite comforatble compared to my old chair.

Similar Thread Suggestions