Odd Issues?! any clues?

Hi,

Iv got one or two minor niggles with my 197, its coming towards the end of its warranty so I want to get them resolved.

My drivers side window makes a metal on glass knock evertime its fully wound down; (im sure theres an easy fix for this)

My accelerator pedal vibrates a fair bit on motorway drives and sends my toes numb (thank god for Cruise Control); (pretty sure iv heard of this elsewhere but not sure who/where it was)

Thirdly and most oddly I have a strange knock coming from the back drivers side of the car everytime theres some travel in the suspension. It doesn't happen over speed bumps, but any rough surfaced road or sunken drain and it knocks (sounds almost like a worn bush or something a little loose.) Iv had it in at Renault in Wakefield but they say they couldn't repeat the noise or see the issue. Though having driven around the dealership they have seemingly THE MOST perfect roads in yorkshire (typical! lol).

Basically im just wondering if anyone has had these issues, so I can point the dealership in the right direction as I'm sure If I can show/tell them what the problem is they will have no issues with fixing it (they do have a good policy on warranty issues, im just not 100% they are really looking for it, and not just tugging the wheel and saying "yep thats fine" lol.)

Thanks a mil for any help guys! :smile:

Rear knock could simply be the boot locking mechanism, quite common - put some grease over the boot hook, and test...

Similar Thread Suggestions